Calling all leprechaun runners!
Saturday, March 5, is the 4th annual Shamrock Shuffle in downtown Sparks. Shamrock Shuffle runners will be decked out in green running gear, funky holiday socks, and as much St. Patrick’s Day flare as they can collect.
The fun-run race begins at 4:00 p.m. on Victorian Avenue, right off Pyramid cross section in front of O’Skis Pub and Grill. Runners are encouraged to wear lots of crazy costumes for the 3.1 mile run through downtown Sparks. The more green the better! Registration is $25 per person and proceeds benefit Keep Truckee Meadows Beautiful.
When the race is over, the fun doesn’t stop! After the fun-run enjoy great music and the after party. Crawl Reno is hosting a downtown bar crawl. Each bar has a $3 drink special, there will be costume contests and lots of photo ops.
If you go…
- Dress to impress! There will be awards for best costume and fastest leprechaun.
- Don’t forget to pick up your registration packet!
- Parking is available in the free parking garages in the area.
- Have a ton of fun! Be ready to have a blast and enjoy the after party with other fun-runners!
- Don’t drink and drive. Get an Uber, take a taxi, or stay at the Nugget. Use Group Code TSHAMRK for a $39 room rate in the premier tower (plus resort fee and taxes) based on availability.
The deadline to register for the 2016 Shamrock Shuffle is 4pm on Friday, March 4.
For more information go to CrawlReno.com.